If I had a penny for every time I heard this! Well, I’d probably be adjusting on a beach somewhere in the Caribbean just for the fun of it and to serve people of course! Some of you are probably thinking, “That’s me…I don’t need Chiropractic…I don’t have any back problems!” For those of you who think that, let me ask you a couple of questions:
1) Do you brush your teeth? (Yes)
2) If so (I hope), how long have you been doing that for? (Since I’ve had teeth basically)
3) Why do you brush your teeth? (To prevent any decay or break-down)
4) What would eventually happen if you stopped brushing your teeth? (My teeth would start to rot, decay, turn colors, break down)
5) Do you brush your teeth only when they hurt? (Of course not!)
You see, your spine is just like your teeth, if you ignore it and don’t maintain it, it will break down and lead to a weakened nervous system which will lead to dis-ease!
(Believe me, I’ve seen spines that look just as bad! If your spine was on your face I bet you would take care of it!)
“But my back is fine!”
Listen, it’s not about your back, or your neck! The only reason why Chiropractors work on your neck and back is that is where your lifeline is! If it was on your ear or big toe….guess where we’d be adjusting!
It all comes down to what you want for your life. Where do you want to be in 20, 30, 40 years? In a wheelchair, in a nursing home having somebody change your diapers and feed you? OR Would you like to be on a cruise ship, golfing, traveling, doing the things you love to do with the people you love to do them with?
I know you all picked the latter. So make it happen. Ignore your spine and your health, and they will go away! You can live without your teeth, you can’t live without your lifeline! Guard it well!
Love and Health,